DIY Santa's cookies plate & glass

My sister and I love to leave cookies and milk for Santa... I know, you might be thinking that I wrote coockies wrong, but that mistake has a long story. When my sister was really small she adored cookies, and she always wrote that word like that. So it is a small memory, that will stay in that plate (: 

For this small idea you need:
- 1 plate 
- 1 glass 
- 1 ceramic marker

Just take your plate and start decorating it the way you like! For decorating the glass I recommend to grab it from the inside so that you have a better control of it. The best thing you can do while decorating anything is listening to calm music and having fun! You can always do this with your family. It is also a great idea for christmas presents!

Happy day!
xo. Monica

PS Thank you so much for all the lovely people who pins from the first lime!! (I'm so impressed!)

5 comments:

  1. I love all of your little doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled upon your blog from Pinterest... This is such a great idea, and your drawings are the cutest. Thanks so much for sharing, I think I'll do this with my kids next week! Emma xx

    http://foxandcub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your design style! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! (:
    I am really really happy you liked it!

    Happy friday!
    xoxo. Monica

    ReplyDelete

I am happy to read all the comments and answer them! If you have a blog, please leave me your URL so that I can visit you.
xoxo

(URLs are automatically linked) (well, they should)