DIY: decorate your garden!

Hi lovelies!
Today I got some new materials...! So I did this DIY for you.
I hope you are having a great weekend. I love weekends! 
This is a little idea I had yesterday, my little plant was kind of too sad & lonely! You know, just grey. 
So, if you have a little plant like this one, or you want to have one, this is the way to do it:
1. Paint the rocks   2. Let them dry for about 30 minutes   3. Place them around your plant! 
Remember to paint the rocks over paper, also in an open space, if not you can get intoxicated!
Keep having a nice weekend! 
xo. Monica

2 comments:

  1. Luv this! Since we both live in warm climate it's neat to do this around our palms! TY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shanti!
    Yes, I love little palms!!
    (:

    ReplyDelete

I am happy to read all the comments and answer them! If you have a blog, please leave me your URL so that I can visit you.
xoxo

(URLs are automatically linked) (well, they should)