ModCloth love

Well, today we just woke up and find this big box near to the front door... and in just a while I heard my sister scream "IT IS FROM MODCLOTH!" it is the first time she buys something on internet so she was totally exited, I mean.. I can remember the first time I opened a package of something I bought on Etsy, I was really happy, and as I didn't find any scissors I ended opening it with Remi's help. Well, after opening today's box we found this lovely stuff inside...






First of all, we found the Rubik handbag my sister ordered inside, I just got in love when I saw it! Then, my "Time to prioritize" tee. The Parasol her standing tee (I have to admit we are HUGE fans of The Beatles, and I mean huge!) That's why we ordered the little cute Yellow submarine ice cubes! Oh, and last but not least my new rainbow pants! Hope you like them!! Love, Monica.

7 comments:

  1. The rainbow pants and rubic handbag are really funky :) Just love it. Tees are just rocking too. Totally awesome choices!
    And that submarine ice cubes... it took me a while to figure it out what they are haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite thing is the rainbow pants they are the cutest things ever I want
    them so bad!!! I Love how remi is in almost all the pictures. Hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't believe you're only 14!
    you have a fabulous blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't package days the best? Love your choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet! rainbow pants are awesome, son jean o que material? dato curioso, i've never ordered clothes online! hehehe. soy muy peculiar y tengo que tocar el material antes de comprarlo :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omfg, those jeans are absolutely amazing plus the shirt! I can't believe you're 14! I'm 13 and it's so hard keeping up. :)

    http://pastelmints.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I am happy to read all the comments and answer them! If you have a blog, please leave me your URL so that I can visit you.
xoxo

(URLs are automatically linked) (well, they should)