Some little drawings!

Hi! Well, today I made some little drawings of dresses and some stuff for this spring! ^^
I really hope you had a lovely and happy winter! It is kinda my favorite season (after spring) I mean, flowers and little animals appear again, everything gets its colors and everybody is cheerful again! Oh, I almost forget! Yesterday it was a bit more interesting that other days, we had an earthquake! Fortunately no one was dead and there were just a few damages. Hope to see you tomorrow! xo

6 comments:

  1. Aww... these are cute! I remember drawing dresses when I was still in school. It was fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely drawings. Glad no one was hurt in the earthquake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw adorable- you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much girls for the lovely comments!! :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I am happy to read all the comments and answer them! If you have a blog, please leave me your URL so that I can visit you.
xoxo

(URLs are automatically linked) (well, they should)