Cerro del Chiquihuite

There's a beautiful hill near my house, it is visible from everywhere in my delegation. It is filled with little concrete houses that paint the hill in a gray color. I have always dreamt about them being painted in beautiful bright colors. So I made a little drawing of how it would look like if the houses were painted in bright colors. I made the whole illustration with Touch markers and for the outline I used a Pilot Bravo marker pen. I have been drawing and painting a lot for the last days, I was thinking about making a timelapse of a painting; they are really fun to watch, so hope it turns out well!

Hope you liked it! See you tomorrow for another post :D love,
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to read all the comments and answer them! If you have a blog, please leave me your URL so that I can visit you.
xoxo

(URLs are automatically linked) (well, they should)