About Birds

Hey there,
Well, now I want to tell you a bit about my drawings/illustrations/ideas. Since I haven't done it in a while. Behind every drawing I do I like to make small stories, or things that can explain the "why" of everything in the illustration.

Since I was like 4 years old, I've had a peculiar fascination for hummingbirds. They just seem so tiny, and pretty. I feel like they are small messengers or secret spies.

Their colours are one of the most beautiful things I have seen, they normally come near my house and stand over the power lines around my house. I just say a small "hi" to them, and they just stand there staring at me for a few seconds and go.
I have always thought about how good spies birds would be. (a bit weird, I know, but if you think about it. Being a bird sounds awesome!)

I remember thinking about flying, like all of us have at some point. And I used to ask myself why we couldn't be like birds. I saw them, so tiny and pretty, but yet, capable of going and coming wherever they wanted to. Now I see we have planes and helicopters, but is not quite the same.

But well, if I was a bird, I am sure I would be a secret agent.
Hope you are having a lovely Sunday!
Love, Monica.

3 comments:

  1. omg I want humming birds around my house as well! I only have pigeons XD ow and bumble bees these sort of count too, also fluffy, small, flower loving and humming....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! I love the little hat :)
    -Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love humming birds.. it sounds preety ^^

    ReplyDelete

I am happy to read all the comments and answer them! If you have a blog, please leave me your URL so that I can visit you.
xoxo

(URLs are automatically linked) (well, they should)