What I am listening to (1)

hello there! Well, today I want to talk a bit about music. I really like the old kind music, but also actual bands. For example I adore the Beatles but I like Paramore as well, bands of "alternative" music like Coldplay and The Killers. Rock is like my biggest love, AC/DC, Guns n' Roses, and even a bit of metal like Megadeth. I may have a weird music taste, but classics are my favorites too (: like U2 and Queen.
But well, The top 6 songs of today are: 
- All these things that I've done by Killers
- And I love her by The Beatles
- All my loving by The Beatles (too!)
- Back in Black by AC/DC (I specially love this one) 
- Brick by Boring Brick by Paramore
- Every teardrop is a waterfall by Coldplay
 Happy Saturday! xo. Monica

6 comments:

  1. I've only heard of Coldplay & Paramore in that. But! I like both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great list :) and lovely bowtie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great songs! i have heard of them but never listened to them, but did today! they're awesome! i love the film clip for every teardrop is a waterfall - the stop motion is so clever! xoxo, Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your taste in music! The Killers = <3 I saw Brandon Flowers perform once, it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted you to know I awarded you with the Versatile Blogger Award, it will be on my blog tomorrow ( http://runningwithagluegun.blogspot.com/). I really enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You little one, are missing out on some of the best music ever created right there in your country. No te olvides de la musica mexicana..(:

    ReplyDelete

I am happy to read all the comments and answer them! If you have a blog, please leave me your URL so that I can visit you.
xoxo

(URLs are automatically linked) (well, they should)