Kawaii food Editing!

Hi lovelies! Well, time ago I made a small tutorial for making kawaii drawings, now I want to show you how to make them, but out of photographs.
1. First look for a picture or just download it to your computer from your camera. 2. Open Pixelmator and select your image. 3. Select the default brushes with a 100% of opacity and draw a small face. 4. You can color parts of the face with the paint bucket. 5. Add some details with the other paint brushes. 6. Enjoy your new kawaii cute image!
You can do this with anything! So just have fun!!  xoxo
Original images: 
Ice cream
Coffee (by me)

6 comments:

  1. I will definitely be giving this a try! Keep the tutorials coming!!

    http://aclosetintellectual.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tnaw, so cute ♥ How do you fix pictures like that? They are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. with pixelmator! :)
      just adjust the image levels and coloration!

      xoox

      Delete
  3. Such a cute tutorial! :)

    www.neonstructure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am happy to read all the comments and answer them! If you have a blog, please leave me your URL so that I can visit you.
xoxo

(URLs are automatically linked) (well, they should)