The First Lime shop is OPEN!

Hi!
I am really excited about this post! I always wanted to open a cute and fine handmade stuff shop, so now I think this became a reality!
This little wooden artworks are the first items for sale in the shop! :D

 
Well, yesterday I was wondering what to do with some wooden tablets I had, maybe acrylics, but I came out with a little doubt. Why not with watercolors? So I did it, these little drawings are the result! This is a great idea if you want to keep the beauty of the wood and still give it color! 

Advantages:
- Dries fast
- Give a transparent look 
                                          
Remember, little ideas make the world better! If you are wondering something, just try it! 
I hope you like them! They are available!
xoxo. Monica

9 comments:

  1. Those are darling! Well done.

    xo,
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun idea, I'd never thought of using them straight onto wood :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog- I love it!! Congrats on your new shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I can't wait to open mine. Your drawings are so cute :)

    -Arielle
    www.humblepievintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! (:
    I want to know your shop when you open it Arielle!! (:
    good luck!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I am happy to read all the comments and answer them! If you have a blog, please leave me your URL so that I can visit you.
xoxo

(URLs are automatically linked) (well, they should)