Another DIY!

Hi again!
I hope you are having a lovely weekend... I don't want it to end!

Well, today I want to share with you a little autumn headband DIY! I am a headband's lover and I hope some of you too. I know you have seen many tutorials like these one, but I added a little detail that can make it unique.
You will need:
- Felt
- Scissors
- Elastic (any kind)
- A button
- 30 minutes
1: Cut the felt into some little feathers and add some details. 2: Pull the feather so it gets a better effect.                3:Start sewing the feathers on the elastic band. 4: Sew the button to the headband too. 5: ENJOY!
I hope you liked this DIY
xoxo. Monica

2 comments:

I am happy to read all the comments and answer them! If you have a blog, please leave me your URL so that I can visit you.
xoxo

(URLs are automatically linked) (well, they should)