A small drawing

Today I woke up listening to some music (: and suddenly Muse appeared in my playlist, it was "Uprising" .. I have to admit I am in love with Muse, I just love their music! So, as I want to decorate a bit more my room I decided to make a drawing of their album called "The resistance" At first I got a bit uhm.. tired? (: haha because they were way too much colors! and lots of blues.. ! But well, after some hours of work, I got what I wanted :3 I just hope you like it too! Have a lovely day! xo. Monica

PS. I've been checking the sponsor stuff and I'll email you later on (: I am really happy so manny lovely bloggers want to participate ^_^ I'll definitely accept more than 5 spots! 





6 comments:

  1. You are such an amazing artist!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The colors are gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an amazing artist!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What did you draw it on? I love muse haga my friend does to she would love this and it would make a good present love it! ❤ >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it ! ❤ what did you draw on ? :)

    ReplyDelete

I am happy to read all the comments and answer them! If you have a blog, please leave me your URL so that I can visit you.
xoxo

(URLs are automatically linked) (well, they should)